Application deadline: April 26, 2021
Start date: May 17, 2021 (flexible)
MKAC seeks a highly motivated Office & Program Assistant (OPA). The OPA offers administrative support for daily operations and provides assistance for both Education and Exhibits programs at MKAC.
• Experience in the visual arts, arts education, office administration or commensurate work experience
• Strong, effective organizational, administrative, and communication skills
• Commitment to the visual arts, arts education, and an enthusiasm for being part of a community art center
• Teamwork philosophy
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work flexible hours
• An associate or bachelor’s degree in art or arts education
• Experience working or volunteering with nonprofit organizations
• A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
MKAC is hiring instructors for our Youth and Young Adult programming for the Spring. We are looking for a wide variety of practices like ceramics, digital arts, comic book illustration, and more! Please fill out the application below with a new proposed class or workshop, or as an individual who would like to be considered for programming we already have scheduled.
Those apply for positions as Adult instructors are still encouraged to apply!
You can email your proposal for consideration to Amber at email@example.com or mail it to Maude Kerns Art Center.
Maude Kerns Art Center is looking for life drawing models for art classes. Check out the application for more information!
If you are interested, please e-mail your application to Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the Art Center at 1910 E. 15th Avenue.